Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 12 min
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Kewpie
- 1/2 tablespoon of Mama Lam’s curry paste (or Mama Lam’s Vegan Curry Paste)
- Dash of water (optional)
- Scallions or cilantro (optional)
- Add water to a pot with the eggs just above the eggs. Place on the stove and start the heat. Let it boil for 12 min.
- Once boiled, pour out the water and run it through cold water. Then, let it sit in cold water for 5 min.
- Peel the eggs and cut them in half.
- Scoop the egg yolks into a separate bowl.
- Put egg yolks, kewpie and curry paste in a food processor. Blend it and if it’s a bit dry, add some water.
- Place mixture into a piping bag,
- Plate the eggs and start piping!
- Garnish with scallions or cilantro.