Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10 min
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 2 tablespoons Garlic (chopped)
- Half of a Kabocha Squash (sliced)
- 1 bunch of Spinach (cut if larger pieces of spinach or leave as is)
- 2 tablespoons of Mama Lam’s curry paste (or Mama Lam’s Vegan Curry Paste)
- 1/2 cup of broth
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- Scallions or cilantro (optional)
- Heat oil in the pan. Then, add garlic.
- Once garlic turns golden brown, turn to medium heat. Then, add the sliced squash.
- Once squash is soft, add coconut milk, broth and curry paste. Let it boil.
- Once boiled, cover the pan, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Prep the rice in a bowl, pour the curry over the rice and top with scallions or cilantro!