Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10 min
- 1 pound chicken wings
- 1 oz ginger, crushed
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 scallion heads
- 1 scallion, sliced for garnish
- 2 thai chili pepper
- 1 box of Nona Lim Laksa noodles
- 1 tbsp Mama Lam’s curry paste
- 1 tbsp Mama Lam’s hot sauce
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 400 ml chicken broth
- Saute aromatics (garlic, ginger, chili, scallion heads) onto a pan of oil. Season chicken wings with salt & pepper and sear alongside the aromatics and your Mama Lam’s curry paste & hot sauce. Be careful not to burn your garlic.
- Once both sides of the chicken wings are lightly seared, add in your chicken broth and bring to a rolling boil. Gently bring down to a simmer for about 10 minutes, uncovered.
- Add in your coconut milk and optionally, a heaping tablespoon of creamy peanut butter to thicken your broth. Serve alongside Nona Lim Laksa noodles and top with sliced scallions.