If you’re interested in any of the following positions, please email us your resume at [email protected].
Farmers Market Sales Rep
We are looking for sales representatives to sell at farmers markets throughout Westchester, Long Island, and Brooklyn.
- Pick up and drop off inventory and farmers market stuff from storage
- Set up and break down tent space at the farmers market
- Educate the consumer about Mama Lam’s products
- Aim to achieve daily sales goals
- able to stand for at least 5 hours and perform heavy lifting (ie. set up a 10×10 tent)
- must have a car (will be reimbursed for tolls and gas)
- loves spicy and cooking
- quick and efficient worker
- outgoing, people person
- must have a go-getter attitude
Please note that this is a part-time position. Scheduling has to be flexible, most farmers markets are on Saturdays and Sundays between the hours of 8a to 3p. Exact shift hours will vary based on market location.
We are looking for a production staff to help the team in production!
- Thursday & Friday shifts
- Cooking big batches of product
- Sterilizing jars
- Filling and capping product
- Cleaning up the station after shifts are over
- Able to lift heavy cases
- Able to stand for long shifts
- Able to work with chili peppers – our products are spicy
- Able to multi-task and be flexible