- Servings: 2-4
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 1 min
- 1 box of Nona Lim’s Laksa Noodles
For the Sauce:
- 3 tbsp dehydrated peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/2 to 1 tbsp Mama Lam’s Hot Oil (depending on how spicy you like it)
- 1 tbsp Kiva Health Food Manuka Honey
- 1/2 tbsp Kiva Health Food Chia Seeds
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 2 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 to 2 tbsp water (to get thicker or thinner consistency)
For the toppings:
- Baby peppers – sliced
- Cilantro – chopped
- Green onion – chopped
- Mix together sauce ingredients.
- Prep Nona Lim Laksa Noodles according to instructions on box (use both packets for 2-4 servings)
- Add sauce on top of noodles with sliced baby peppers, cilantro and green onion.
- Enjoy cold!